The Heritage Christian Music Academy was founded in 2006. Our purpose has been to raise up young men and women for Christ who use their God-given gifts for the Lord. We provide high quality private and group instruction in all of the instruments as well as voice. All of our teachers hold a B.A. or M.A. degree in music. Our students participate in two recitals each year, fall and spring. We pride ourselves in raising up virtuosos in the field of music performance. Many of our students are offered substantial scholarship money from outstanding universities nation-wide. The Heritage commitment to excellence has set a strong foundation for our students. Our teachers are invested in the success of their students and will do everything to support and encourage them.
Updated Music Academy Policies:
In an effort to streamline our system and avoid confusion, we have made some changes to our Music Academy Policies.
- Zoom classes that might run into connection problems from time to time will result in a student issued “one-time credit only” as a courtesy.
- Make-Up Lessons: When your child misses a lesson, you must schedule a make-up lesson within two weeks of the session you signed up for. If your child is sick, you will need to notify the instructor within 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in a lost lesson.
- We will only allow you receive the credit if the make-up lesson cannot be made during the allotted time frame due to an emergency (hospital, funeral, urgent care, etc.), and you may then use the credit toward the next session.
- Lack of attendance and not rescheduling within the two weeks allotted time period will be considered a lost lesson, and will not be credited.
- It is imperative that you communicate with your teacher so make-up lessons will be scheduled in a timely manner and ensure less confusion in the future.
- Karen Lee (Performing Arts Department Chair) – Piano and Voice, 9 years of experience
- Melissa Berg – Piano, 12 years of experience
- Margaret Chen – Piano, 32 years of experience
- Sharon Lee – Piano, 11 years of experience
- Mike Metzler – Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Trumpet, French Horn, Tuba, and Trombone, 38 years of experience
- Lucas Pulver – Guitar, 7 years of experience
Music Academy Recital – SPRING Virtual Performances
Date: May 11, 2021
Zoom links will be provided.
Spring 2021 Music Academy
Spring session registration has closed. The next session will be in Fall 2021.
Please check back for more updates later at the beginning of the 2021-2022 school year.
Thank you for your continued support of our program.