The Heritage Christian Music Academy was founded in 2006. Our purpose has been to raise up young men and women for Christ who use their God-given gifts for the Lord. We provide high-quality private and group instruction in all of the instruments as well as voice. All of our teachers hold a B.A. or M.A. degree in music. Our students participate in two recitals each year, fall and spring. We pride ourselves in raising up virtuosos in the field of music performance. The Heritage commitment to excellence has set a strong foundation for our students. Our teachers are invested in the success of their students and will do everything to support and encourage them.
Updated Music Academy Policies:
In an effort to streamline our system and avoid confusion, we have made some changes to our Music Academy Policies.
- Make-Up Lessons: When your child misses a lesson, you must schedule a make-up lesson within two weeks of the session you signed up for. If your child is sick, you will need to notify the instructor within 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in a lost lesson.
- We will only allow you receive the credit if the make-up lesson cannot be made during the allotted time frame due to an emergency (hospital, funeral, urgent care, etc.), and you may then use the credit toward the next session.
- Lack of attendance and not rescheduling within the two weeks allotted time period will be considered a lost lesson, and will not be credited.
- It is imperative that you communicate with your teacher so make-up lessons will be scheduled in a timely manner and ensure less confusion in the future.
- Karen Lee (Performing Arts Department Chair) – Piano and Voice, 12 years of experience
- Taylor Byes- Voice, 3 years of experience
- Soyeon Chung – Piano and Handbells, 25 years of experience
- Grant Garibyan- Violin, 15 years of experience
All classes will be held on the North Campus.
August 22–November 10 (12-week session)
$30 registration fee