Heritage Christian School is a college preparatory Christian school that welcomes international students to our high school. International students who have attended Heritage recently are from Brazil, China, Korea, Poland, Vietnam, Thailand, Taiwan, and Spain. International students seeking admission to Heritage Christian School must meet the criteria listed below. This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students.
Heritage Christian School Admissions Criteria for International Students
- Demonstrate proficiency in speaking, writing and understanding English by demonstrating proficiency or advanced on designated English assessment tests. Heritage Christian accepts the TOEFL iBT, ELTiS, and IELTS tests, while also requiring an interview with the International Student Director.
- Demonstrate an exemplary academic grade point average (transcripts translated into English).
- Submit personal references (Teacher and Principal).
- Be committed to Heritage Christian School’s Mission and Belief Statements.
- Reside with an English speaking parent or guardian. (Note: Heritage Christian School does not provide host homes, nor is Heritage Christian School responsible for placing International students with American families.)
- Heritage does not admit International students to the senior class unless they are coming from another U.S. school with enough units to be able to graduate
The final step in the application process is a personal or phone interview with the International Student Director. If the student is accepted, all fees and tuition must be paid in full by July 8, or half paid by July 8 and the other half by December 11. For further information regarding registration please contact the registrar, Mrs. Nikki Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org, for all other inquiries please contact the International Student Director, Mr. Brian Park at email@example.com.