Current Available Positions
Business Office Assistant
HCS is currently looking for a Business Office Assistant focusing on student billing and collections. Job duties would include calculating and invoicing fees, printing statements, handling phone calls, tracking incoming payments, posting payments to accounts, doing deposits and paying bills. Candidates must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have a good telephone personality, have lots of spreadsheet experience, be compassionate and maintain composure under pressure. The ability to keep information confidential is a must. Candidates should enjoy working with numbers, and be detail-oriented with an affinity for working accurately and efficiently.
If you have the qualifications for this position, apply today.
Seeking both Regular and Substitute School Bus Drivers to drive routes, sports and field trips, as assigned.
- Safely transport students to/from assigned destinations
- Arrive at HCS on time as directed by the Transportation Department
- Complete check out of the school bus assigned for the day
- Be subject to random alcohol and drug testing
- Maintain all licensing requirements
- Keep the inside of the bus clean and orderly
- Fuel bus when needed
HCS seeks to hire employees with a vibrant Christian faith. Successful candidates will possess experience in:
- A desire to continue and further their education
Must have in immediate procession:
- Valid and current Commercial California Drivers License with passenger, air brakes, and school bus endorsements
- Completed, valid and current DL-51 (medical card)
- Valid and current California Special Driver Certificate
- Valid and current American Red Cross First Aid card
- All required hours of training are complete and up to date
- At least 25 years or older
- This is a part-time position with varied hours per week
Mondays 7:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Tuesdays- Fridays 9:30 AM – 3:00 PM
The main objective of a campus security guard is to maintain a safe and secure environment for students, visitors and employees by patrolling, monitoring the campus premises through observation, and reporting those observations as appropriate.
Campus security guards will periodically patrol campus buildings and grounds. The role of a campus security guard requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Campus security guards must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the particular field and rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Campus security guards will perform a variety of tasks and a certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Our secondary campus, grades 6-12, is currently accepting applications for the following full-time and part-time positions for the upcoming school year:
High School Mathematics
Middle School Mathematics
Middle School Computers
Teaching at Heritage requires a person who not only can adequately impart knowledge of the academic disciplines to young people but also becomes an example of the living Word of God, a godly example in which young people can see the reflections of Jesus Christ in his/her life. Successful candidates must agree with the HCS statement of faith.
If you’d like to be considered for the open positions at Heritage, please fill out our online application.
If your qualifications meet the requirements you’ll be contacted for an interview.
Position is for part-time after-school instructors needed and paid by the hour. Hourly rates are competitive and commensurate with educational credentials and professional experience.
This position will cover the hours of 11:30 AM – 6:30 PM which includes: Middle and High School lunch supervision, general after school supervision, and specifically middle school after school supervision.
Candidates for the Student Supervision P.M. Supervisor position must have the following qualifications:
- Must be in agreement in our school with our Statement of Faith
- Must be Christian and have previous Day Care experience with a good understanding of its operation
- Must be 18 years of age or older with first aid and CPR training and certification
We are looking for an energetic, attentive, and experienced supervisor with a love for children. An organized and positive personality with a strong ability to provide direction, carry out activities for large groups of students, while paying special attention to any potential problem areas.
Key skills for Student Supervisors:
- Ability to develop procedures for various day care responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills with children and adults
- Effectively lead, manage, and delegate duties to staff
- Organized with experience in creating work/duty schedules for staff
- Ability to enforce student conduct standards, while maintaining a system of positive recognition for students who adhere to day care rules
- Emotionally stable
Part-time and Full-time Preschool Teacher and Teacher’s Assistants Substitutes
- 12 CDE Units and classroom experience
- Current CPR Certification
- Current TB Clearance
This position has the same duties, rights and responsibilities as the classroom teacher. The position requires adherence to the instructions and directives supplied by the classroom teacher to conduct during the regular school day or during the hours substituting. The substitute is also an example of the living Word of God, a godly example in which young people can see the reflections of Jesus Christ in his/her life.
Music Academy Teacher
Positions are part-time after-school instructors needed and paid by the hour. Hourly rates are competitive and commensurate with educational credentials and professional experience.
Candidates for the Piano/Guitar/Drum Music Teacher position must have one of the following qualifications:
- Must be in agreement in our school with our Statement of Faith
- Must be Christian and currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program, majoring in music, OR
- Have completed an undergraduate or graduate program, majoring in music, OR
- Have minored in music and/or have significant professional experience/expertise in music performance or music education
We are looking for energetic, experienced teachers who can inspire a love of music.
A vibrant and compassionate personality to connect with students of a variety of ages, levels, and goals, and a patient and caring demeanor to teach successfully students of a variety of ages, levels, and goals.
Key skills for music teachers:
- Ability to motivate students
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
If you’re interested in the position, please apply here.
Megan’s Law Compliance
The volunteer policy for Heritage Christian School requires all volunteers to fill out an information form prior to volunteering. These forms are used to comply with Megan’s Law and volunteers are screened on the Internet through the Office of the Attorney General, State of California Department of Justice.
All volunteers must be screened yearly.
If you wish to volunteer at HCS this year, please complete the Volunteer Application Form.