Current Available Positions
Music Academy Teacher
Positions are part-time after-school instructors needed and paid by the hour. Hourly rates are competitive and commensurate with educational credentials and professional experience.
Candidates for the Piano/Guitar/Drum Music Teacher position must have one of the following qualifications:
- Must be in agreement in our school with our Statement of Faith
- Must be Christian and currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program, majoring in music, OR
- Have completed an undergraduate or graduate program, majoring in music, OR
- Have minored in music and/or have significant professional experience/expertise in music performance or music education
We are looking for energetic, experienced teachers who can inspire a love of music.
A vibrant and compassionate personality to connect with students of a variety of ages, levels, and goals, and a patient and caring demeanor to teach successfully students of a variety of ages, levels, and goals.
Key skills for music teachers:
- Ability to motivate students
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
If you’re interested in the position, please apply here.
HCS is currently looking for a Transportation Coordinator with a vibrant Christian faith. This position is responsible for supervising the HCS Transportation Department. The transportation Coordinator will manage the day-to-day operations of the department: ensuring all drivers meet defined requirements, maintaining all school vehicles, and coordinating their use. Candidates must be well organized and be able to set priorities. Preferred candidates will be drivers as needed for all vehicles in our fleet.
• Preferred applicants will have a valid and current Commercial California Driver’s License with passenger, air brakes, and school
bus endorsements, as well as a valid or willingness to acquire one
• Valid and current California Special Driver Certificate, or willingness to acquire one
• Completed, valid and current DL-51 (medical card)
• Valid and current American Red Cross First Aid card
• At least 25 years or older
If you have the qualifications for this position, apply today.
Seeking both Regular and Substitute School Bus Drivers to drive routes, sports and field trips, as assigned.
- Safely transport students to/from assigned destinations
- Arrive at HCS on time as directed by the Transportation Department
- Complete check out of the school bus assigned for the day
- Be subject to random alcohol and drug testing
- Maintain all licensing requirements
- Keep the inside of the bus clean and orderly
- Fuel bus when needed
HCS seeks to hire employees with a vibrant Christian faith. Successful candidates will possess experience in:
- A desire to continue and further their education
Must have in immediate procession:
- Valid and current Commercial California Drivers License with passenger, air brakes, and school bus endorsements
- Completed, valid and current DL-51 (medical card)
- Valid and current California Special Driver Certificate
- Valid and current American Red Cross First Aid card
- All required hours of training are complete and up to date
- At least 25 years or older
- This is a part-time position with varied hours per week
This position has the same duties, rights and responsibilities as the classroom teacher. The position requires adherence to the instructions and directives supplied by the classroom teacher to conduct during the regular school day or during the hours substituting. The substitute is also an example of the living Word of God, a godly example in which young people can see the reflections of Jesus Christ in his/her life.
Part-time and Full-time Preschool Teacher and Teacher’s Assistants Substitutes
- 12 CDE Units and classroom experience
- Current CPR Certification
- Current TB Clearance
Megan’s Law Compliance
The volunteer policy for Heritage Christian School requires all volunteers to fill out an information form prior to volunteering. These forms are used to comply with Megan’s Law and volunteers are screened on the Internet through the Office of the Attorney General, State of California Department of Justice.
All volunteers must be screened yearly.
If you wish to volunteer at HCS this year, please complete the Volunteer Application Form.