A summer of fun, arts & crafts, music and more.
Have your student join us for an amazing educational and fun summer. This year we have added academic morning sessions to reinforce intellectual development. Students will be placed in cohorts per academic concentration.
Each cohort is taught by our qualified teachers to ensure the quality of instruction. However, grades and class credits will not be issued as this is only a segment of our Summer Care Program for essential workers.
Please see School Supply List below.
|8:00 – 8:00||Morning Arrival/Devotion|
|8:30 – 10:00||ELA|
|10:00 – 10:30||Nutrition/Recess|
|10:30 – 12:00||Math|
|12:00 – 1:00||Lunch|
|1:00 – 3:00||Enrichment*|
|3:00 – 5:00||Daycare|
Weekly Enrichment Schedule
|Monday||Arts & Crafts|
|Wednesday||Chapel & Bible|
Schedules are subject to change if classes need to be staggered for safety precautions.
Safety is our #1 Priority
Heritage Christian School places the safety and well-being of our students and staff as our top Priority. Our safety policies will be strictly enforced. Any student displaying any cold/flu like symptoms will be removed from the class and must be picked up immediately. HCS holds the right to refuse service to anyone who fail to comply.
Daily Health Screening
- Temperature checked before entering by HCS staff (For both Staff & Students)
- Fever (100°) /Symptom Free Campus Fever Free for 24 hours to return
- Strict visitor limitations
- Entrance Ramp
Best Hygiene Practices
- Must wear facial masks at all times besides when drinking/eating
- Must have a spare mask per student
- Frequent hand washing routines
Additional Cleaning Hours
- Playgrounds will be disinfected after each use
- Teachers will disinfect classrooms at the end of each day and as needed
- Foggers will be sprayed at the end of each day in every classroom used
- Personal items scanned at entrance
- Scan electronic devices before each use
Limit Shared Spaces/Equipments
- Students bring own supplies
- No sharing of toys